If you’re considering lip fillers using dermal fillers in London, there are a huge number of lip filler London based clinics to choose from. So much so that it can be a daunting task to decipher which practitioner to trust with your most precious feature, your face.
Dr Dan Dhunna is one of the world’s leading cosmetic doctors and with over 20 years in the business, he knows how to enhance your lips so that they not only look and feel beautiful, but that you are in the safest of care whilst you go through the process.
Dr Dan Dhunna offers temporary dermal fillers using Hyaluronic acid products from his clinic in Harley Street London convenient and prestigious location for your peace of mind and confidence.
The lip filler London Clinic business is growing…
Injecting a dermal filler in to the lips takes many years of medical training, a keen eye for the artistic elements of balancing the facial features and an understanding of the products used, as well as being prepared for any unforeseen eventuality.
So many ‘cheap’ practitioners in London do not have adequate training and indeed, set themselves up to be lip injectors when they have had no formal medical education whatsoever. Scary stuff, when you consider that a dermal filler when injected incorrectly by an un-experienced practitioner can have catastrophic consequences, such as tissue necrosis and even blindness!
Therefore, it’s vital that when you are researching a lip augmentation specialist, you know that they have all the necessary qualifications, accreditations and experience so that you are being treated safely.
How do I know if my lip filler London practitioner is good?
London has the highest concentration of cosmetic practitioners in the country, so it’s vital to think about the following when choosing your lip doctor:
- The doctor IS a doctor and is open about his or her credentials and qualifications and is board certified (these can usually be found on the clinic website or in certification form on the walls of the doctor’s office).
- The doctor has trained in dermal filler injections
- The doctor has been treating lips with dermal fillers for a considerable amount of time
- They offer you a no obligation, complimentary consultation
- They do not rush you to make a decision there and then and give you a cooling off period to think about whether the treatment is right for you, following your consultation
- You receive a thorough explanation of all aspects of the treatment, such as the procedure itself, pros and cons, downtime and the costs involved
- You are shown plenty of before and after pictures of the procedure
- The practice is clean and inviting and staff are happy to see you
Once you have ensured that all of the above is available to you, you will then be able to make an informed decision about your chosen doctor’s qualifications and experience. However, there is one last thing to consider when choosing the best lip doctor in London.
You will be forming a relationship with your practitioner which, if they are worth their salt, will last years. Therefore, it’s vital to look inwards and think about how you feel in the presence of your chosen doctor. If they make you feel comfortable, confident and at ease, as well as informed and educated on your lip filler treatment, it’s then that you can be sure that your journey with them will be a long, successful and fabulous one! As, let’s face it, once you get a great lip filler treatment, you won’t want to go to anyone else.
The best lip filler in London, with Dr Dan Dhunna
Dr Dan Dhunna has earned the trust of thousands of his patients and boasts film and TV stars as well as celebrities as some of his valued clients. He will make you feel at ease, take time to get to know you and begin building a bond that will last a lifetime.
For the very best lip doctor in London, look no further than the skills, passion and ethics of Dr Dan Dhunna and you’ll enjoy beautiful results for many years to come.
Contact him today to book your consultation.