The Second City of the United Kingdom, Birmingham is the Heart of England. Rich with diversity and culture and lying in the centre of the country, Birmingham is easy to reach by road, rail and air.
Botox Birmingham transforming lives
Botox is the most popular anti-ageing treatment in the UK today. It can be quick to administer and incredibly versatile, when used by a highly-skilled and fully-qualified medical professional such as Dr Dan Dhunna. From his clinics in Solihull and Dudley, near Birmingham, Dr Dhunna treats thousands of patients a year with this highly sought-after treatment. Botox in the hands of an experienced practitioner can reduce the visible signs of ageing and even be a preventative measure, if started at around age 30, as it stops the formation of expression and dynamic lines and wrinkles around the upper facial areas.
More and more men and women in Birmingham are turning to the Botox clinic of Dr Dan Dhunna, to help retain their youthful appearance and feelings of confidence. Botox is now used regularly by men and women of all ages and many have regular Botox injections as part of a holistic treatment plan and at-home regimen to stave off the hands of time and improve their skin appearance.
Botox interesting facts
- Botox will help smooth your dynamic wrinkles but it won’t improve the quality of your skin. Remember to stick to a good skincare routine including sun block, and stick to a healthy lifestyle with exercise and good food to help prolong a healthy, glowing complexion. Drinking plenty of water will keep you hydrated and your skin smooth and clear. You may also want to team your Botox treatment with dermal fillers or skin boosters to improve skin tone and elasticity. Ask Dr Dhunna about these treatments when you attend your consultation with him at our Birmingham clinics.
- Botox was originally used in medicine to stop involuntary spasms as well as cure incontinence and relieve migraines. It’s a form of toxin and is actually called Botulinum Toxin Type A, one of the most potent toxins on the planet. However, fear not, it is completely safe when injected in small doses in to the muscles just underneath skin and there have been very few cases of side-effects following injections with Botox in all the decades it has been used for anti-ageing purposes. However, Botox is a registered and regulated prescribed medication, only to be used by qualified doctors, dentists and prescribing nurses. Dr Dan Dhunna has been administering Botox for many years and is a master of this practice.
- Botox could one day be used as a cure for depression. It’s in the middle stages of development and at this stage no-one is sure why it works, but it’s thought that the treatment works because our feelings are actually connected to the muscles in our foreheads. To oversimplify: frowning may really make you sad.
- Botox takes around 10 minutes to administer and the results can last many months. Before any treatment with Dr Dan Dhunna at his Birmingham locations, he will conduct a no obligation initial consultation, in order to make preliminary checks to ensure you are fit and well for treatment and that you will indeed benefit from this non-surgical procedure.
- More and more men in recent years have turned to Botox to help smooth laughter lines, frown lines, forehead lines and wrinkles around the eyes. As social trends change and evolve, it’s now more accepted for men to undergo a Botox treatment and are rivalling their female counterparts in the battle to stay youthful, vibrant and healthy-looking, for longer. As divorce rates rise and more people in their late 50s and early 60s get back on the dating scene, we are also seeing a rise in those more mature patients undergoing injectable cosmetic treatments such as Botox, here from our clinics in Birmingham.
- There are several ways to administer Botox and it’s definitely not a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Baby Botox for example, uses smaller doses of the substance and is perfect for those who are just starting out having the treatment, or for slightly younger patients who may be looking to have Botox for their very first lines or indeed as a preventative measure to stave off dynamic wrinkles. Botox can also be used in the neck area as well as to eliminate a ‘cobbled’ chin appearance (the lumps and bumps that appear on the chin as someone speaks). Hence the versatility of this widely-used and highly-revered treatment for anti-ageing purposes.
Botox in Birmingham with Dr Dan DhunnaTravelling around Birmingham
Birmingham boasts 571 parks-more than any European City and has more miles of canals than Venice; it is home to the Birmingham Symphony Orchestra and Birmingham Royal Ballet, as well as the highly regarded Jewellery Quarter, Jaguar-Landover cars and not forgetting Cadbury Chocolate.
With impressive modern architecture such as the new library, nicknamed the “Birdcage”, the “Cube” and the magnificently rebuilt New Street Station, Birmingham is a shoppers paradise with the amazing Selfridges building in the Bullring, the impressive Mailbox development which is home to Harvey Nichols, the magnificent new Grand Central station and the new Resorts World Birmingham close by.
Dr Dan Dhunna’s BOTOX Birmingham and dermal filler clinic is located in the nearby wealthy borough of Solihull which is close to Junction 4 of the M42 motorway, Solihull and Birmingham International train station and Birmingham International Airport.
Our Birmingham Botox and Dermal Filler clinic is housed at MK HealthHub Clinic, Canmore Place, Canmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull Birmingham B90 4RZ
Our Dudley clinic is situated in Sedley; on the border between Wolverhampton, Dudley and Staffordshire. The district of Sedgley is easily commutable, being urban at one end and surrounded by rolling countryside on the other.
Our address is Northway Medical Centre, 7-8 Alderwood Precinct, Northway, Sedgley, Dudley, West Midlands DY3 3QY
The Largest GP Surgery in the area, the Northway Medical Centre provides the very best of NHS and Private treatments. This Modern building offers numerous treatment rooms, conference facilities and a fully functional operative theatre.
Free Parking is available in the main car park in front of the building for the precinct and limited parking including disabled parking is available to the rear of the medical centre.
For a highly-effective and extremely safe Botox treatment, look no further than Dr Dan Dhunna, to deliver the beautiful results that you’re seeking, in a professional and clinical setting.